About UsRalsonics Research Private Limited
, founded in 1973
by Suhas Ralkar
(an ultrasonics pioneer in India), provides ultrasonics-enhanced cleaning, processing, and sieving machinery for customers in sixteen different industries. We have a variety of products to meet all of your cleaning and processing needs. Our company brings the products like Plasma Cleaners, Ralsonics Ultrasonic Paint Mixing Tool, Ultrasonic Pre-Galvanizing System, Vibro Sifter,
etc. We are one of Indias oldest cleaning equipment manufacturers
that has decades of application-specific experience to assist clients in choosing the appropriate cleaning system for their needs. Furthermore, we have consistently adhered to international standards to ensure that you receive cutting-edge cleaning technology at an affordable price. As technology advances, people are becoming more aware of the importance of maintaining a high degree of cleanliness and our company is helping them in the same.Why Us?
- Quality: Our company manufactures and supplies the entire array as per the international industry standards.
- Reliability: We are a reliable entity that offers equipment that have an average life of 10 years.
- Experience: We have a rich experience of more than 4 decades and this gained expertise help us to serve customers in the best possible manner.
- Customized: We design and develop products as per the special needs of customers.
- Core Values: Ultrasonics are being engineered to have a positive impact on every element of human life.
Suhas Ralkar established our company in 1973. After spending three years in the United States and the United Kingdom working on cutting-edge ultrasonic technology, his desire to be a part of Indias development drove him to return to India and start this venture. Ralsonics began by developing the first fetal monitoring equipment in the country. These systems were distributed to hospitals and clinicians across the nation. The venture began producing medical ultrasonic cleaners within a year. These were among the first ultrasonic cleaners to be sold in India. Hundreds of thousands of them were sold across the nation. Our company began with a single product and has since expanded to include many product lines such as Ralsonics Ultrasonic Paint Mixing Tool, Plasma Cleaners, Vibro Sifter, Ultrasonic Pre-Galvanizing System,
etc. that serve hundreds of applications.
Ralsonics has established itself as a leading contractor and integrator in Indias automotive, nuclear, aerospace and steel industries. We have launched a number of modernization schemes in several industries in order to bring Indias industry up to par with those of developed nations. We began developing hybrid technologies for scale removal, processing, wastewater treatment, and sieving in conjunction with ultrasonics throughout time. Our company currently sells ultrasonics to sixteen different industries, with devices ranging from small ultrasonic cleaners to huge fully automated multistage vacuum cleaning systems.Our Story
- Positivity: We overcome all the challenges with a smile and in a positive manner.
- Ownership: We work in responsible manner to meet the commitments that we make to customers.
- Creativity: We have a creative team of professionals who help us to serve buyers in the best possible manner.
- Process Orientation: We work in a systematic manner for continuous and steady growth.
- Continuous Improvement: We always try to improvise more and more to deliver quality products.
- Integrity: To earn the trust of customers we work with integrity.
Industries and Clients We Serve
- 1973-1980: Ralsonics has produced and sold 1100 foetal heart monitors, 1500 ultrasonic cleaning equipment with capacities ranging from 120 W to 5000 W, and 300 ultrasonic thickness gauges since its beginnings.
- 1980-2010: Ralsonics produced 5200 ultrasonic cleaning machines, including over 500 automated multi-stage ultrasonic cleaning plants for BARC, HAL, NPCIL, RAILWAYS, ISR and other major automotive and engineering companies. This includes 100% delivery to RMP Mysores first phase, 80% of the Nuclear Fuel Complexs requirements, and 90% of the equipment procured by HAL Koraput Engine Manufacturing Unit during this time. Our company also created Indias first probe sonicator/industrial processor for ultrasonic processing in the food, pharmaceutical, chemical, paint and cement industries in 1988.
- 2001: Ralsonics Tube Resonator was developed. Our company was one of just four manufacturers in the world, and this is the sole indigenous attempt to date. Our tube resonator is widely used in automated cleaning facilities because it is easily changeable and can be positioned anywhere in the plant. It is powered by a microprocessor controlled, frequency tracking, MOSFET/IGBT based generator with a 1000 watt capacity.
- 2002: Manufacturing and supplying unique equipment for the Nuclear Fuel Complex to extract uranium dust from Hepa filters.
- 2003: RUSSEL-Ralsonics Ultrasonic Spray Electrolytic Process was developed for online pre-galvanising cleaning at 300 m/min for 100 percent removal of oil, carbon, dust, and iron fines, followed by drying before Galvalum coating of CR sheet for auto and white goods applications.
- 2004: Ralsonics tube resonators were used to create Indias largest ultrasonic cleaning system, with 92kW ultrasonics.
- 2005: Using ultrasonic tube resonators, developed an ultrasonic cleaning procedure for steam generators for L&T and NPCIL.
- 2005-2006: Internal pipe cleaning using external ultrasonic transducers for the pharmaceutical, chemical, food, and nuclear industries. NAPP Narora was given certain equipment.
- 2006-2007: NPCIL received four nuclear decontamination from Kaiga, TAPP, and RAPP.
- 2008-2010: Resonant Ultrasonic Bubble Ionisation Implantation Transmutation (RUBIIT), a patented method for online cleaning, scale removal, coating, and nano-scale surface structuring of metal wires, rods, and rebars, was developed. Tata Steel has given their approval to the technology for their long steel products.
- 2011: For two large Indian aerospace manufacturers, design, production, and supply of a single chamber multi-process emission free vacuum vapour Degreaser for TCE/other air polluting carbon based solvents worth 2 crore rupees. Ralsonics developed a probe sonicator/ultrasonic processor that meets international standards and has all of the features of imported systems.
- 2012-2013: Ultrasonic Plasma Processing (UPP) technology development and production for industrial processing and industrial/chemical/manure waste treatment. This method also allows for the recovery of metal.
- 2013: Design and manufacture of a multistage degreasing, pickling, rinsing, ultrasonic cleaning, and drying plant for 1 lakh brass bullet cases per shift using a 4 million rupee rotating drum conveyor. This is commonly used in pre-plating and coating procedures to clean electrical and mechanical stamping hardware. At a defence production facility, eleven of these units were commissioned. For powder processing in the food, chemical, and pharmaceutical industries, Ralsonics developed ultrasonic sieving.
- 2017: Ralsonics Research Pvt. Ltd. was formed in 2017 when the company grew into five new sectors and tripled its product lines.
- 2018: Ralsonics won the Economic Times Power of Ideas Award in 2018. Over 5000 teams from throughout India competed over a five-month period, culminating in a seven-day workshop at IIM Ahmedabad. Suresh Prabhu, the Union Minister for Commerce, Industry, and Civil Aviation, congratulated us. Our winning product was a non-acid pickling solution for removing scale from steel.
- 3D Printing
- Food &
- Oil & Gas
- TATA Steel
- Asian Paints